Triathlon Business International’s mission is to leverage the knowledge, talent and resources of industry leaders in triathlon to the benefit of the sport. The mission will be achieved by increasing and retaining advocates of triathlon and by fostering a positive image of the sport.
As a member you can participate in and access:
- Conversations that will impact the development of triathlon around the world
- Initiatives regarding industry rules and standards
- Statistical data on sell-in and sell-through of events, products and services of our related industries
- Legal, legislative monitoring and action on behalf of all industry suppliers
Membership in Triathlon Business International is available for businesses and individuals.
Business members of TBI include a widely expanding number of small and regional retail companies including triathlon specific stores, online retailers and marketers of triathlon products; service industry companies including physical therapy centers, gyms and training facilities, online training companies and coaching services; regional retailers, small to medium sized manufacturers, race director, event management companies, suppliers to events, and others.
Individual members of TBI include athletes, sports enthusiasts, endurance coaches, race directors, photographers and the myriad of professions and professionals looking to support growth in the industry.
- Listing in Membership Directory
- A subscription to TRAIN (Triathlon Retailer and Industry News), the quarterly industry magazine covering triathlon business and industry trends
- TBI Bagtag and TBI Window Decal
- $200 discount on Triathlon Business International U.S. Conference registration (good for all attendees from your member business)
- 50 Euro discount on the TBI Global Conference in Roth, Germany, July 9-12, 2015
- Entry into the TBI sweepstakes: winner will receive one free registration to the TBI U.S. Conference
- Invitations to participate in exclusive events at some of the most prestigious triathlons in the world
- Free access to the executive summary of “Breaking Down The U.S. Triathlon Marketplace,” TBI’s comprehensive market trends survey, and a $250 discount on the complete survey
- News release posting on the TBI website
- Monthly TBI member newsletter
Additional Benefits for Business Members
- Business name listing with hyperlink to company website in Product/Service Directory on Triathlon Business International website
- Discount on booth space in the Triathlon Pavilion Presented by Triathlon Business International at Interbike
Services, Equipment, Product and Events Discounts Available to All Members
- 10% off entry fees for Pacific Sports LLC races including the Cleveland Triathlon, Long Beach Triathlon, Herbalife Triathlon, Newport Beach Triathlon, and Triathlon Eugene, U.S. Open Triathlon (Rockwall, TX)
- 10% off entry fees for Rev3 Triathlon races
- 10% off entry fees for Tri-California Events including Wildflower Triathlon, San Francisco Triathlon at Alcatraz and the Triathlon at Pacific Grove
- $20 off entry fees for the Nation's Triathlon
- $15 off all/any TriRock Events
- 40% off online purchases at desotosport.com
- 50% off a once a year online purchase of a T1 Wetsuit at desotosport.com (restrictions apply)
- 20% discount on LAVA Magazine annual subscriptions
- 20% discount on LAVA Magazine standard advertising rates
- 15% off purchases from TriSports.com (some restrictions apply)
- 15% off online purchases at Nytro.com
To obtain the codes to access these discounts, please log in to the membership software, Neon, using your member number.
The cost of an annual membership is based on your total company revenues or personal income from the previous 12 months. The dues structure is as follows:
$1 - $100,000 income $150 membership fee
$100,001 - $500,000 $300
$500,001 - $1 million $500
$1.01 million -$2 million $1,000
$2.01 million - $3 million $1,500
$3.01 million - $5 million $2,000
$5.01 million + $3,000
- Support the Industry Team up with industry leaders to guide the future
- Help Your Business Learn best practices, latest trends, share ideas
- Grow the Sport Work together to attract more participants to the sport
Professional Triathlete - Local Hero?
March 24, 2015
To leverage the knowledge, talent, and resources of industry leaders in triathlon to the benefit of the sport. The mission will be achieved by increasing and retaining advocates of triathlon and by fostering a positive image of the sport.Learn More