Triathlon Business International’s mission is to leverage the knowledge, talent and resources of industry leaders in triathlon to the benefit of the sport. The mission will be achieved by increasing and retaining advocates of triathlon and by fostering a positive image of the sport.
As a member you can participate in and access:
- Conversations that will impact the development of triathlon around the world
- Initiatives regarding industry rules and standards
- Statistical data on sell-in and sell-through of events, products and services of our related industries
- Legal, legislative monitoring and action on behalf of all industry suppliers
Membership in Triathlon Business International is available for businesses and individuals.
Business members of TBI include a widely expanding number of small and regional retail companies including triathlon specific stores, online retailers and marketers of triathlon products; service industry companies including physical therapy centers, gyms and training facilities, online training companies and coaching services; regional retailers, small to medium sized manufacturers, race director, event management companies, suppliers to events, and others.
Individual members of TBI include athletes, sports enthusiasts, endurance coaches, race directors, photographers and the myriad of professions and professionals looking to support growth in the industry.
- Market Trends Research. Free access to the executive summary of “Breaking Down the U.S. Triathlon Marketplace,” TBI’s comprehensive market trends survey. $100 discount on the compelte research study and $50 discount on segment reports (swim, bike, run)
- $100 discount on Triathlon Business International U.S. Conference registration (individual member = 1 discounted registration; corporate member = 2)
- Discount on booth space in the Triathlon Pavilion presented by Triathlon Business International at Interbike
- Invitations to participate in exclusive events at some of the most prestigious triathlons in the world
- Business name listing with link to company website in membership directory on TBI website
- News release posting on the TBI website
- Opportunity to be a TBI blog author, which is distributed to all members and on social media
- Monthly TBI member newsletter
Services, Equipment, Product and Events Discounts Available to All Members
- 10% off entry fees for Pacific Sports LLC races including the Cleveland Triathlon, Long Beach Triathlon, Los Angeles Triathlon, Newport Beach Triathlon, U.S. Open Triathlon (Rockwall, TX)
- 10% off entry fees for Rev3 Triathlon races
- 10% off entry fees for Tri-California Events including Wildflower Triathlon, San Francisco Triathlon at Alcatraz and the Triathlon at Pacific Grove
- $20 off entry fees for the Nation's Triathlon
- $15 off all/any TriRock Events
- 40% off online purchases at desotosport.com
- 50% off a once a year online purchase of a T1 Wetsuit at desotosport.com (restrictions apply)
- 20% discount on LAVA Magazine annual subscriptions
- 20% discount on LAVA Magazine standard advertising rates
- 15% off purchases from TriSports.com (some restrictions apply)
- 15% off online purchases at Nytro.com
To obtain the codes to access these discounts, please log in to the membership software, Neon, using your member number.
Memberships are for 12 months from the date of sign up. Two membership types are available: individual and business:
- Support the Industry Team up with industry leaders to guide the future
- Help Your Business Learn best practices, latest trends, share ideas
- Grow the Sport Work together to attract more participants to the sport
Do I REALLY Need a Marketing Plan?
March 27, 2016