Association News<< back to Association News
TBI Opens Awards Nominations for Best Triathlon Published Article, Published Photo & Event or Product Video for 2017
Author: Jan Fambro
8th Annual Conference ~ January 26-28, 2018 ~ Tempe, AZ ~ Where the Business of Triathlon Gets Done
Austin, TX – December 14, 2017 – Triathlon Business International (TBI) today announced it is taking submissions for the best published triathlon article, best published photo, and best event and product video for 2017. Article and photo publication may be in a printed periodical, book, newsletter or an online outlet. The event/product videos’ submittals may not be longer than two minutes. Due by December 28, 2017, winners will be recognized at the 8th annual Triathlon Business International Conference in Tempe AZ, January 26-28, 2018.
Best Triathlon Article and Photo Selection Criteria:
- Triathlon article or photo must be published and have appeared in a print or online media outlet in the 2017 calendar year.
- Individual writers and photographers may self-submit as long as the article/photo was published. Publications may submit an article or photo on behalf of the author(s) or photographer(s). Proof of publication must be provided with the article. A PDF of the article must also be submitted. If the article has been published on line, a link to the article must be included.
- Publications may enter multiple submissions, but only three submissions are allowed per author or photographer. If a writer is also a photographer (or vice versa), he/she may submit no more than three articles and three photos.
- Submissions must include the name, email address and phone number of the author or photographer.
Best Triathlon Event and Product Videos Criteria (separate categories):
- Must be about a triathlon-related event or product.
- Can be used for any purpose, but the purpose must be included in your submittal email (e.g., pre-event promotion, post-event promo, product launch, product testimonial)
- Submitted videos cannot be longer than 2 minutes
- Submissions must include the submitter’s name, email address, and event/product name
Nominations close on Thursday, December 28, 2017. Best article, best photo from your nominations are selected by a voting panel consisting of Triathlon Business International board members, current TBI members, and media professionals outside the triathlon industry.
All submissions should be sent to email@example.com
2018 TBI Conference
As always, the 2018 TBI Conference will be packed full of information and opportunities for everyone involved in the business and sport of triathlon. This is where the business of triathlon will get done. In addition to the main sessions, the conference has three topic tracks for race directors/services; retail/manufacturers; and coaches/clubs. The topics for each track are detailed on the conference web page. Registration is open through ACTIVE.com. Currently registration fees are $475 for TBI members and $575 for non-members. Registration costs go up on January 1, 2018.
Companies interested in conference sponsorship or Expo space should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Special conference room rates are available at the conference host hotel the Mission Palms Resort, Tempe, AZ.<< back to Association News
- Help Grow the Industry Team up with industry leaders to guide the future
- Help Your Business Learn best practices, latest trends, share ideas
- Help Grow the Sport Work together to attract more participants to the sport
TBI is a multisport industry organization of businesses and individuals who support the growth and success of triathlon as a business and a sport.