Triathlon Pavilion Presented By Triathlon Business International
2014 Triathlon Pavilion Presented by Triathlon Business International
September 10-12, 2014
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV
Interbike and Triathlon Business International have joined forces to host the Triathlon Pavilion at this year’s show in September. The dedicated area will be centrally located on the show floor, and bring together all things triathlon. Interested companies should contact Christine Bowen at email@example.com or call 714-978-1528 for more information on availability and locations.
The Triathlon Pavilion is the best place to be located if you focus on or want to expand your business reach to triathletes, a growing segment of the bike industry.
- Expanded to 25,000 square feet for 2014
- 4 workshops, including a bike FIT session with Dan Empfield
- “Pints and Pinot” reception opening night
- Lots of triathlon talk, leads to be found and business to be done
The Triathlon Pavilion sold out early in 2012 and 2013. We added an additional 5,000 sq this year, but don’t delay, make your booth reservation today.
Triathlon Pavilion Layout
Information & Application
- Support the Industry Team up with industry leaders to guide the future
- Help Your Business Learn best practices, latest trends, share ideas
- Grow the Sport Work together to attract more participants to the sport
Entry Fees: The 3rd Rail of Triathlon for the RD
September 01, 2014
To leverage the knowledge, talent, and resources of industry leaders in triathlon to the benefit of the sport. The mission will be achieved by increasing and retaining advocates of triathlon and by fostering a positive image of the sport.Learn More