Triathlon Pavilion Presented By Triathlon Business International
2014 Triathlon Pavilion Presented by Triathlon Business International
September 10-12, 2014
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV
Interbike and Triathlon Business International have joined forces to host the Triathlon Pavilion at this year’s show in September. The dedicated area will be centrally located on the show floor, and bring together all things triathlon. Interested companies should contact Christine Bowen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-978-1528 for more information on availability and locations.
The Triathlon Pavilion is the best place to be located if you focus on or want to expand your business reach to triathletes, a growing segment of the bike industry.
- Expanded to 25,000 square feet for 2014
- 5 workshops in the Triathlon Lounge within the Pavilion
- “Pinot and Pints” reception Wednesday night sponsored by De Soto Sport
- Jet Fuel Coffee Station Thursday morning in the Triathlon Lounge sponsors by Ashworth Awards
- Lots of triathlon talk, leads to be found and business to be done
2014 Triathlon Pavilion Workshop schedule:
Wednesday, Sept. 10:
- 10 – 11AM; “The Power of Merchandising;” Mike Plant, CEO Mike Plant and Associates
- 11:30AM – 12:30 PM; “Trends in Triathlon: What Does the Future Hold?;” Jack Caress, President, Pacific Sports LLC/President, Triathlon Business International; and Sam Renouf, General Manager, Sports & Consumer, ACTIVE Network
- 3 – 4PM; “Is Tri Ailing or Healthy;” Dan Empfield; Publisher, Slowtwitch.com
Thursday, Sept. 11:
- 10 – 11AM; “Do I Need Bike Fit Software?;” Dan Empfield; Publisher, Slowtwitch.com
- 11:30AM – 12:30PM; “The Future of Triathlon Retail is Here Now;” Ahmed Zaher, Founder, PlayTri
For questions about the Triathlon Pavilion, please email Christine@triathlonbusinessintl.com
Triathlon Pavilion Layout
Click here to see the Triathlon Pavilion location within the Interbike floorplan. The Triathlon Pavilion is the yellow section on the map.
Click here to see the floor plan and exhibitor list for Interbike 2014
Information & Application
- Support the Industry Team up with industry leaders to guide the future
- Help Your Business Learn best practices, latest trends, share ideas
- Grow the Sport Work together to attract more participants to the sport
Events Technology Train – All Aboard!
October 24, 2014
To leverage the knowledge, talent, and resources of industry leaders in triathlon to the benefit of the sport. The mission will be achieved by increasing and retaining advocates of triathlon and by fostering a positive image of the sport.Learn More