2016 Triathlon Pavilion Presented By TBI
September 21-23, 2016 ~ INTERBIKE ~ Mandalay Bay Convention Center ~ Las Vegas
Interbike and Triathlon Business International have again joined forces to host the Triathlon Pavilion at this year’s show. The dedicated area is centrally located on the show floor, and brings together all things triathlon. Bicycle retailers and manufacturers, this is your opportunity to expand your sales reach into a very strong audience: triathletes.
The Triathlon Pavilion is the best place to be located if you focus on or want to expand your business reach to triathletes, a growing segment of the bike industry.
- 25,000 square feet for 2016
- Workshops in the Triathlon Lounge within the Pavilion
- “Pinot and Pints” reception Wednesday night
- Lots of triathlon talk, leads to be found and business to be done
Application and Information
Application for returning exhibitors
Application for first time exhibitors
Note: TBI members receive an 8% discount for space in the Triathlon Pavilion. Please note on your application that you are reserving space in the Triathlon Pavilion.
Sponsorships within the Pavilion
- The Lounge area with workshop stage
- "Pints & Pinot” (reception), Wednesday night
- “Jet Fuel Station” (coffee), Thurs./Fri. mornings
2016 Floor Map
2016 Triathlon Pavilion Workshop schedule:
Thank you to Our Tri Pavilion Reception Sponsors
TBI/Interbike Award Winners
- Male Triathlete of the Year = Jan Frodeno (Germany)
- Female Triathlete of the Year = Gwen Jorgensen (USA)
- Industry Leader of the Year = Challenge Family
- Male Triathlete of the Year = Javier Gómez (Spain)
- Female Triathlete of the Year = Mirinda Carfrae (Australia)
- Industry Leader of the Year = Dan Empfield (Slowtwitch.com)
- Support the Industry Team up with industry leaders to guide the future
- Help Your Business Learn best practices, latest trends, share ideas
- Grow the Sport Work together to attract more participants to the sport
Do I REALLY Need a Marketing Plan?
March 27, 2016